The iOS 10 public beta 2 is currently available for download. If you’ve registered on Apple’s Beta Software Program and have already run the previous public beta of iOS 10 then you simply have to update the beta 2 version now. Simply go to Settings > General > Software Update to download and install iOS 10 Public Beta 2.
The iOS 10 is also currently available in beta 3 for developers. We can expect to get the beta 3 version for public within a few weeks.
Download iOS 10 Public Beta 2
If you haven’t download the iOS 10 beta 1 and want to get the beta 2 version, here’s how to do it:
- Make sure that your device is compatible with iOS 10
- Back up your data to iTunes or iCloud
- Make sure that your device runs iOS 9.3.2.
- Register to Apple Beta Software Program at https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram
- If you are a member of the Apple Beta Software Program, simply sign in using your account credentials
- Accept the terms and service
- Go to beta.apple.com/profile
- Sign in to the Apple Beta Software Program with your Apple ID
- Tap on Download profile button
- Now you will enter Install Profile page, tap Install to proceed
- Next, enter the passcode to continue
- Tap install
- Tap install again to confirm
- Tap restart to restart your device
- Next,launch the Settings.app
- Go to General > Software Update
« « How to Update iPhone or iPad to iOS 10 Developer Beta
iOS 10 Guide: How to Enable/Disable Slide to Unlock on iPhone and iPad »»