iPhone SE Manual – The 4 inch iPhone SE was launched on March 21, 2016. The phone has an aluminum body and has almost the same design with the iPhone 5s with many internal components from the iPhone 6s. The phone is currently available for sale in two configurations: 16GB of storage for $399 and 64GB of storage for $499.
iPhone SE Overview
Apple first launch the phone in some countries like UK, US, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, US Virgin Islands. The phone will be available in other countries starting in early April, 2016.
The iPhone SE has four color options, Silver, Space Gray, Gold, and Rose Gold.
The iPhone SE measures 4.87 inches (123.8 mm) x 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) x 0.30 inch (7.6 mm) and is 3.99 ounces (113 grams) weight. It is powered by A9 processor, the same processor in the iPhone 6s. Apple claims that the iPhone SE has two times faster CPU and three times faster GPU performance compared to the older iPhone 5s.
The phone has impressive battery life, which is two hours longer than the iPhone 6s. It also has the same front FaceTime camera sensor as iPhone 5s but benefits from the new ISP and from a Retina Flash.
The manual of iPhone SE – The iPhone SE doesn’t arrive with a printed manual but you can get the iPhone SE User Guide here. This user guide will help you to get the full instructions on how to use your iPhone.
- iPhone SE Info – safety, warranty, and regulatory information is available for download:
- iPhone SE user guide for iOS 10 is available for download here.
The first thing you need to do when you received your new iPhone SE is to set it up. Here’s how to set up iPhone SE and get started. First, you need to understand that there are three options to get started with your new iPhone SE:
- Set up iPhone SE as “new”. This means you will start every setting as a new phone. This option is perfect for first time iPhone users.
- Restore from previous iPhone. You restore it via iCloud or over USB with iTunes.
- Import from Android, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone.
Here’s how to set up iPhone SE:
- Touch slide to set up
- Choose your language.
- Choose your country
- Choose a Wi-Fi network
- Enter Wi Fi password, if necessary.
- Or you can choose Use Cellular instead for an iPhone with data
- Wait for your iPhone to activate
- Choose whether or not you want to enable Location Services.
- Set up your Passcode and Touch ID or you can skip this step
If you need to transfer data from your old iPhone to iPhone SE, then you can do this via iCloud or via iTunes. For detail on how to transfer data from android device, blackBerry or windows phone, will be updated soon.
How to set up iPhone SE as a new iPhone
Other options you have for setting up your new iPhone SE is to set up as a new iPhone. Here’s how to set up iPhone SE as a new iPhone:
- Link your iPhone SE with your iCloud account. You can sign in with your existing iCloud Apple ID or use different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes. You can create a new Apple ID but you can also skip this and go back anytime you want.
- Agree to Apple’s Terms and Conditions and tap agree again
- Set up Apple Pay
- Set up iCloud Keychain
- Set up Siri and set up “Hey Siri,”
- Tap to send Diagnostic information to Apple when you have issues.
- Or you can tap Don’t Send.
- That’s it!
Now you have set up your new iPhone. More iPhone SE user guide will be updated soon.
Term: iPhone SE Guide, iPhone SE Tutorial, iPhone SE Manual
« « How to Install iOS 10 on iPhone 6 / 6s
iPhone Live Photos Guide »»