How to download iOS 10.1?
You can download and install iOS 10.1 by using iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC or by using Software Update on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how.
How to download and install iOS 10.1 by using Software Update
This is the easiest way for you to install iOS 10.1. As always, you need to make sure to make a backup before the update. Here’s how to download and install iOS 10.1 by using Software Update:
- On the home screen, launch Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on Software Update
- Tap on Download and Install
- Enter your Passcode, if prompted.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
- That’s it!
How to download and install iOS 10.1 via iTunes
If you wish to download and install iOS 10.1 on your iPhone or iPad, first you will need to make iTunes backup. Here’s how:
- Plug in your device to Mac or PC
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC
- Click on the device icon (at the top left)
- Click on Check for Update
- Click on Download and Update
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Passcode
- That’s it!
iOS 10.1 Compatible Devices
Here’s the lists of iOS 10.1 compatible devices:
iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c
12.9 inch iPad Pro, 9.7 inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPod touch 6th gen
iPod touch 6th gen
« « iOS 10.0.3 Update is Now Available
Apple Released iOS 10.2 Beta 2 for Developers »»