The iOS 10.0.2 update is now available on your iPhone and iPad. The update brings some improvements and bugs fixes like headphone audio controls issue and Photos issue. Here’s what Apple states about the iOS 10.0.2 update:
OS 10.0.2 fixes bugs and improves the stability of your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Addresses an issue that could prevent headphone audio controls from temporarily not working
- Resolves an issue that caused Photos to quit for some users when turning on iCloud Photo Library
- Fixes an issue that prevented enabling some app extensions
The iOS 10.0.2 update is available for iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4th generation and later, iPod touch 6th generation and later. Visit here to get the security content of iOS 10.0.2.
How to update iPhone 7 to iOS 10.0.2 wirelessly
You can update your iPhone 7 to iOS 10.0.2 wirelessly. Here’s how to do it:
- Plug your iPhone 7 into power
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update
- Tap Download and Install
- Enter your passcode
If you can’t see the update on your iPhone, you can update manually using iTunes. Make sure to backup your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes before the update.
Here’s how to update to iOS 10.0.2:
– go to Settings > General > Software Update.
« « iOS 10 Guide: How to Enable/Disable Slide to Unlock on iPhone and iPad
iOS 10 Hidden Features »»