iOS 10 Developer Beta – Apple recently announced the iOS 10 at WWDC 2016 in San Francisco. The new operating system brings new features to iPhone and iPad like a dedicated Home app, updated built-in Maps app, much better Siri, redesign message app and more.
The operating system is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models currently capable of running iOS 9, except for the iPhone 4s. The final version of the latest operating system software for iPad & iPhone will be available in the fall. The iOS 10 is currently available for developers as beta and will be available for public beta testers next month.
The developer preview of iOS 10 is not free and requires a developer account. However, you don’t have to worry as the public beta or final version of iOS 10 will be available for free. If you are not a software developer, you should not update your iPhone or iPad with iOS 10 developer beta.
However, if you just can’t wait to get the public beta and want to try the new features of iOS 10 then the developer preview is your only choice now. Please note that you should prepare for some bugs and glitches as it is currently on development. So, don’t expect to get the apps work properly as developers are currently working their apps with the new iOS.
iOS 10 Developer Beta
Here’s how to update iPhone or iPad to iOS 10 developer beta:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/
- Tap on Account
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ if you haven’t signed up for a developer account, and tap start your enrollment
- Next, tap on Discover
- Next, tap iOS
- Now tap the Download button
- Next, go to Settings, General, Software Update
- Simply follow the next step just like when you update to iOS public version
- Restart your iPhone or iPad
That’s it! You have now install iOS 10 beta on your iPhone or iPad and ready to explore the iOS 10. Don’t forget to give your feedback to Apple if you find some bugs.
« « How to Download And Install iOS 10 Public Beta
How to Download iOS 10 Public Beta 2 »»