How To Fix Bad GPS Signal Tutorial – Some iPhone owners have been reporting that their iPhones has bad GPS signal after iOS 10.1.1 update. The signal is inaccurate and some of them can’t even use it at all. Other reports suggest that they can’t use Plan, Google Maps, Waze, Pokemon Go or other apps.
How To Fix Bad GPS Signal On iOS
The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus was having the same issue but Apple had released iOS 10.0.3 update to address the issue for Verizon customers. However, you won’t see the update pop up on your phone if you have an older model.
The problem is, this bad signal issue happens to iPhone 6 after iOS 10.1.1 update. There is no official statement from Apple regarding the issue but there are some steps you can try to fix it.
- Try to restart your phone. Sometimes you only need to restart your device to get the GPS works well again.
- Update to the latest version of iOS. Many bugs are fixed with the update.
- Try to turn the location services off and turn it on again.
- Try to restore your iPhone.
- Check your carrier network settings and you might see a new update. Go to Settings>general>about to update.
- Replace the Wi-Fi antenna. Your phone’s antenna might accidently broke so replacing it with the new one can help you get the Wi-Fi And GPS work well.
- Go to Apple store and ask for the new iPhone
- Wait for iOS update as this issue could possibly one of the bugs that should be fixed with the latest update.
As more and more iPhone owners are reporting Bad GPS Signal after iOS 10.1.1 update, let’s hope that Apple will do something about it soon.
« « Download Second iOS 10.2 Beta for Public
How to Set Up Raise to Wake in iOS 10 »»