How to use iMessages
The iOS 10 arrives with many interesting features in iOS 10. Messages app in iOS 10 also gets some improvements and new app like Markup, bubble effects, screen effects, third-party app store, Low-Quality Image Mode, Tapbacks, Stickers, emojis, Handwriting capabilities and personalization, and more.
Low-Quality Image Mode will help users to send images at a lower resolution while exchanging iMessages. This is perfect for iPhone users with low storage capacity (16 GB) or small Internet data plans. If you want to enable this mode, then here’s how.
How to Enable Low Quality Image Mode:
- Go to Settings app
- Scroll down
- Tap on Messages
- Turn on the switch called Low-Quality Image Mode
- That’s it.
The iOS 10 arrives with bigger emojis as well as emoji integration where users will be able to automatically replace text with an emoji.
Here’s how to replace text with an emoji:
- Tap on the smiley face button
- The app will automatically highlight words that can be associated with an emoji in gold colour
- You will get a selection of emoji to choose from
- Or you will directly get the most appropriate emoji
In iOS 10, you can get three times bigger emojis than before. Here’s how to do it:
- Enter up to three emojis in the iMessage
- Tap the Send button
- That’s it!
Please note that you can get three times bigger emojis under certain circumstances. Here’s the detail:
- You can only send emoji on the iMessage
- You can only send up to three emojis. Sending more than three emojis will put them on their normal size
- Sending text with emoji, will also put the emoji in its normal size